Thursdays are busy for the ASELSI staff and clients with the general clinic and the milk program both taking place. Faithfully, every Thursday, a vendor, Tomás, brings his grill and umbrellas to create a ‘food court’! Here clients and ASELSI staff buy tortillas, chuchitos, grilled meat, tea and rice milk. Buen provecho!
Linkshttp://www.aselsi.org/ http://www.facebook.com/aselsiint https://twitter.com/#!/aselsiint
ASELSI Email Newsletter Sign Up
- If you have not received an email newsletter from us this year, then you may not be on our contact list. Please use the link above to sign up. Si no has recibido noticias de ASELS este año, no estas en nuestra lista de contactos. Haz click en el sobre para recibir noticias de ASELSI por correo electrónico!
- Veronica was only 13 when she first wanted to study at ASELSI's Bible School. Watch her story here... buff.ly/2h3QgFJ 4 days ago
- Five of the 12 graduates from ASELSI's Bible School Extension in Stuart, Florida. These guys have been studying God… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 3 weeks ago
- The #faithchristian team hanging out with the police in #Chichicastenango after painting part of the station https://t.co/2JX9wTsNPy 4 months ago
- Moises moving cement to build a church building in Chuabaj! https://t.co/UE1x6S3ITo 5 months ago
- The ASELSI staff joined the Crossing team to help on a church construction site in Chuabaj today! https://t.co/qUVbYRsZ0B 5 months ago