Thanks, Greg, for all your help at ASELSI the past 4 months! (In the photo above, Greg is standing above the “h” in the word “everything”.) Greg helped ASELSI to update its website, and get connected through Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, WordPress and Constant Contact. He also helped in many other ways, including but not limited to: working with groups, cooking delicious foods, and taking wonderful photos and videos. MUCHAS GRACIAS GREG, POR TODO LO QUE HAS HECHO! DIOS TE BENDIGA MUCHO!
Linkshttp://www.aselsi.org/ http://www.facebook.com/aselsiint https://twitter.com/#!/aselsiint
ASELSI Email Newsletter Sign Up
- If you have not received an email newsletter from us this year, then you may not be on our contact list. Please use the link above to sign up. Si no has recibido noticias de ASELS este año, no estas en nuestra lista de contactos. Haz click en el sobre para recibir noticias de ASELSI por correo electrónico!
- A patient checks her vision during a visit from eye doctors at the ASELSI clinic. https://t.co/nxXeC28BVC 1 day ago
- Serving together...the ASELSI Team. https://t.co/fL3FuNSwc9 2 days ago
- An eye team from Texas/Missouri helped bring sight to eyes at the ASELSI clinic this week! https://t.co/sE4SWV72JT 3 days ago
- Teacher Francisco Peralta explains a concept to his students during ASELSI's Bible Course in Chichicastenango. https://t.co/Fejki4r5Xe 2 weeks ago
- Praying over Guatemalan missionary Hector Piedrasanta who leads a church and the first ASELSI Bible extension class… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 weeks ago