In January of 1993, John and Sharon left the States in response to a childhood call when they each professed to the Lord, “Here I am, send me!” They traveled to Antigua, Guatemala and learned Spanish in a language school for six weeks. For the next three years, they worked with other missionaries in the country as the Lord prepared them to undertake the apostolic ministry of ASELSI. John started a Bible institute while Sharon began providing medical care to those in need. They believe the Lord actually began preparing them for this ministry over 27 years ago. John obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree in Religion and pastored for over 18 years, and Sharon, as an RN, directed a nursing center in the United States. John has since earned his Master’s of Theology. John and Sharon have been married for over 39 years.
Linkshttp://www.aselsi.org/ http://www.facebook.com/aselsiint https://twitter.com/#!/aselsiint
ASELSI Email Newsletter Sign Up
- If you have not received an email newsletter from us this year, then you may not be on our contact list. Please use the link above to sign up. Si no has recibido noticias de ASELS este año, no estas en nuestra lista de contactos. Haz click en el sobre para recibir noticias de ASELSI por correo electrónico!
- Veronica was only 13 when she first wanted to study at ASELSI's Bible School. Watch her story here... buff.ly/2h3QgFJ 4 days ago
- Five of the 12 graduates from ASELSI's Bible School Extension in Stuart, Florida. These guys have been studying God… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 3 weeks ago
- The #faithchristian team hanging out with the police in #Chichicastenango after painting part of the station https://t.co/2JX9wTsNPy 4 months ago
- Moises moving cement to build a church building in Chuabaj! https://t.co/UE1x6S3ITo 5 months ago
- The ASELSI staff joined the Crossing team to help on a church construction site in Chuabaj today! https://t.co/qUVbYRsZ0B 5 months ago