Clinic was just starting when a father brought in a young boy who had fallen and needed sutures. While Dr. Daniel and his wife Areli cleaned the wound on the child’s head, I (Cathy) gathered the laceration kit and suturing kit together to close the wound. The child was calm during the procedure and will return to our clinic to have the six sutures removed next week. Emergencies are just a part of our day here. The people are beginning to trust us more and more with the treatment of their precious children. Thanks to you, Father’s Heart Clinic is open three days a week and hopefully in the near future we can be open four out of seven days. The clinic building has a partial roof, and we believe we will be in the new clinic within the next six months with roof, floor, electric, water, doors and windows.
Linkshttp://www.aselsi.org/ http://www.facebook.com/aselsiint https://twitter.com/#!/aselsiint
ASELSI Email Newsletter Sign Up
- If you have not received an email newsletter from us this year, then you may not be on our contact list. Please use the link above to sign up. Si no has recibido noticias de ASELS este año, no estas en nuestra lista de contactos. Haz click en el sobre para recibir noticias de ASELSI por correo electrónico!
- Veronica was only 13 when she first wanted to study at ASELSI's Bible School. Watch her story here... buff.ly/2h3QgFJ 4 days ago
- Five of the 12 graduates from ASELSI's Bible School Extension in Stuart, Florida. These guys have been studying God… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 3 weeks ago
- The #faithchristian team hanging out with the police in #Chichicastenango after painting part of the station https://t.co/2JX9wTsNPy 4 months ago
- Moises moving cement to build a church building in Chuabaj! https://t.co/UE1x6S3ITo 5 months ago
- The ASELSI staff joined the Crossing team to help on a church construction site in Chuabaj today! https://t.co/qUVbYRsZ0B 5 months ago