We are getting excited about starting a Special Needs School in January 2011. The students are especially excited! Gladys asked me when school started. I (Jessica) told her it would begin in January, and she told me, “I need to hurry up and buy my notebooks and pencils!” Last week when I saw Miguelito, who is not very verbal, he ran up to me and said, “School! School! School!” And when I evaluated Evelyn Lucia and told her that she would start school soon, she started jumping up and down and cheering! We covet your prayers as we begin this special school!
Linkshttp://www.aselsi.org/ http://www.facebook.com/aselsiint https://twitter.com/#!/aselsiint
ASELSI Email Newsletter Sign Up
- If you have not received an email newsletter from us this year, then you may not be on our contact list. Please use the link above to sign up. Si no has recibido noticias de ASELS este año, no estas en nuestra lista de contactos. Haz click en el sobre para recibir noticias de ASELSI por correo electrónico!
- Veronica was only 13 when she first wanted to study at ASELSI's Bible School. Watch her story here... buff.ly/2h3QgFJ 1 month ago
- Five of the 12 graduates from ASELSI's Bible School Extension in Stuart, Florida. These guys have been studying God… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 2 months ago
- The #faithchristian team hanging out with the police in #Chichicastenango after painting part of the station https://t.co/2JX9wTsNPy 5 months ago
- Moises moving cement to build a church building in Chuabaj! https://t.co/UE1x6S3ITo 6 months ago
- The ASELSI staff joined the Crossing team to help on a church construction site in Chuabaj today! https://t.co/qUVbYRsZ0B 6 months ago